Introduction to Talking Tubs
This online course is designed to give you a practical knowledge of Talking Tubs and supports you to use Talking Tubs as an innovative child-led approach that encourages communication and ideas, creating lines of enquiry with the children you work with.
‘Introduction to Talking Tubs’ is aimed at all professionals working within Early Years Childcare and Education who are interested in child-led learning. This is an introductory course and therefore no pre-requisite learning is required.
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
1. Explain the purpose of Talking Tubs and how they support child-led learning
2. List the benefits of a Talking Tub
3. Describe the practicalities of creating a Talking Tub that will inspire children to participate in their learning
4. Create a variety of Talking Tubs for use within your setting
5. Demonstrate Talking Tubs in action
This Online Learning provides 60 minutes of professional development. You'll have access to it for one year from the time of purchase.
Want your whole team to benefit from our online learning?
Our Learning Tokens offer you our very best discounts and allow you to choose from any of our online modules, webinars or academy talks. They are super flexible and easy to use. Once purchased, you can reimburse your Learning Token for your choice of learning immediately or as and when required throughout the year.
Find out more