The Right To Be "Me" 1st ED. (Paperback)
This book was written to celebrate the joy of being young.
It is hoped that it will inspire and motivate people to value the contribution our children make to our communities.
The core values and principles of this book are the rights of the child (0 - 5) which promote a sense of emotional wellbeing. It will be of interest to anyone who works with and cares for young children in a variety of settings.
- The Rights of the Child
- The right to be part of a group
- The right to be cared for
- The right to be treated with respect
- The right to a sense of wellbeing
- The right to have someone to communicate with
- The right to have time to learn
- The right to be encouraged to use sensory learning
- The right to move
- The right to explore and discover
- The right to be in a safe environment
We Also Recommend
Fascination Series Set of 4 Books, 1st ED. (A5 Paperback)